Monday, December 4, 2017

December double page team reveal!

Our double page team is here today, sharing how they used this month's sketch. These are some of my favorite pages from this team!


Instagram: @onescrappymom71
Shannon used a Project Life approach to the sketch:


CathyS

Antonia


I have also a "How to"-post in my blog today, about how to take photos of your double page layouts and edit them for use in blogposts, facebook, instagram and other places. You find it here How to.



You have until the end of the month to play along with this sketch - or any of our monthly sketches! We will choose one winner from each sketch challenge to return as a guest designer in February!

We've also got this prize pack up for grabs for one randomly selected participant of all of our sketch challenges this month.
US residents only

5 comments:

  1. Great job ladies, everyone is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts from the DT! It may just be me, but is the link not set up yet for December?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm late finishing my layout once again, but I thought I would share it anyway!
    http://jessica-createandshare.blogspot.com/2018/01/january-calendar-page.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.