Friday, May 26, 2017

May guest designer... Shanna

Please welcome Shanna as our card guest designer!
My name is Shanna and I am a proud to be one of this month's guest designers here at Stick it Down. I have been happily married for the last 15 years to my wonderful hubby and together we have 3 kiddos ranging in ages 5 to 15.  I work full time as a registered nurse at a local hospital and really enjoy my job.  In my spare time I love to craft....mainly scrapbooking and papercrafts, most recently in the Project Life/pocket page styles.  I have started a blog to document my crafting adventures, it's called Caffeinated Craftiness, a merger of my love of coffee and crafts! 
For this month's sketch I used a fun stamp from Honey Bee Stamps called "Blah Bunny" and the coordinating sentiment set called "Blah blah blah" to create a 4x6 Project Life card....love it! It was totally speaking to me this week as life got a bit crazy.  A little shading on the bunny, a few drips of white Nuvo drops, and a fun pop of color to accent with really helped put this card together. I hope you all enjoy it!  Happy craftin' everyone!

Shanna was inspired to make a second card:

Thanks so much Shanna!

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.