Friday, May 26, 2017

May guest designer... Crissi



We have two guest designers this week! Please welcome Cristina.

I'm Cristina, on the web known as Crissi. I have a blog since 2006 and it's called scrapidee.blogspot.it. I know scrapbooking since my daughter was born 14 years ago, I wanted to enhance photo albums and so I met scrapbooking. I've fallen in love with this hobby right now and I've never stopped, I need to practice it a lot to create relaxation areas during the day and for personal satisfaction. I'm part of two Italian design teams, scrapperdellanotte (www.scrapperdellanotte.it) and a craft shop (ww.hobbydicarta.com). Lately, I'm focusing on online challenges to get new ideas and I'm very happy to have won the SID challenge.
 This is our May card sketch:

Here is Crissi's card:

 Thank you Crissi!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations christina. it is a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking the time to write such an informative post. Your blog is not only informative, but it is also very creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.