Friday, July 15, 2016

guest designer: Elly

Please welcome our card guest designer this month, Elly!

 Hello everybody.

My name is Elly and I am meanwhile 65 years old. Married with Jan and together we have 2 daughters, 2 sons in law and 4 granddaughters.
I live in Coevorden, a little town in the North-East of the Netherlands. I love creativity in a very broad sense.
My greatest wonder is for my Creator, the Creator of heaven and earth and all what there in is.
I myself like to be creative with making cards. So now and then I venture upon scrapbooking what is pretty new for me. I also like to recycle something.
This time I have the privilege to be GD and I made a card in reference to the sketch.
Fore more details you can visit my blog      http://ellyscardcreatief.blogspot.nl/
I hope to inspire you with this to join in this challenge.
Greetings, Elly

Here is the July card sketch:


Here is Elly's card:
Thanks Elly!

If you're playing along with one of our sketches this month, you have until the July 31 to get your project uploaded to our linky bar! One winner from each sketch will be invited back in September as our guest designer! Good luck!

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.