Monday, February 22, 2016

February Guest Designer: Barbara

We're pleased to welcome Barbara as our February double page guest designer!



I’m Barbara Greenberg from Kansas City, and I am Scrap-A-Holic for the past 7 years. I call this hobby/habit the best non-paying job ever. I get up in the morning get my cup of coffee and come into my office/scrap room and I’m ready to go for the  full day. I'm in 4 different Yahoo scrapbooking
groups so there are always lots of e-mails to check everyday and see what all my online scrappy friends have been making. Then I go to my blog  www.barbgreenberg.blogspot.com and check out mychallenge blogs page I created and see what new sketches or challenge inspiration might be posted for the day.

I love sketches and that is why I am here today. I was the winner of the December double page sketch challenge at “Stick It Down” and was asked to be a guest designer for the February double page sketch.

This sketch was perfect for me because I love layering and also matting everything that I can on my layouts. I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone else will do with the sketch. Enjoy.  

Here's what Barbara did with the sketch:



4 comments:

  1. nice to meet you Barbara! I follow your blog but it is nice to see you here, too!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout, Barbara. LOVE what you did with your papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Barbara and great 2 pager, love the papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.