Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tuesday Sketch Challenge and a DT call!

Check out this week's sketch from Brenshevia!  Amazing as usual!!

A little more about Brenshevia - we all know she is an incredibly busy lady and as such has asked to step back from creating layouts to go with her fabulous sketches.  Don't fear, she will still be sharing those sketches with us!  We are looking for one more talented lady to fill our team.

If you are interested, please complete this sketch and when you link up, add "DT" after your name.  Please mention the call when you are writing your post on your blog!

A little more about what will be required of you:
1. you will need to have an active blog
2. you will need to have a facebook account as that is how we communicate
3. you will need to comment on all submissions for your reveal
4. you will be completing one layout a month



Hi everyone,
I'm Alessandra. I live in Trieste (Italy), with my super husband and our children, Mia (3) e Andrea (1).
I love to draw, to paint, to scrap but I love to do many other artistic disciplines, for this I frequented the school of art in my city and the Accademy of fine arts in Urbino.
I discovered scrapbooking in 2008 thanks to a my friend, but I began to practice this fabulous hobby in 2010 while I was pregnant with my daughter for created her first album.
I'm sorry for my english. I hope you forgive me for the mistakes! :D "




Brenshevia

Henva






3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.